Policy for unwanted and exchange items:
- Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned to us within 30 days from receipt date.
- We are sorry but we are unable to cover or refund postage costs.
- Goods are returned unused (and not having been fitted to a bike etc) and in as-sold condition in original packaging.
- Items need to be wrapped or boxed up. Please do not directly stick labels or write on the item or the item's original packaging.
- Goods returned after 30 days may be accepted but a credit note voucher will be given in lieu of a direct refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please include a copy of your receipt and a covering letter explaining your returned item(s). For your protection, please keep your proof of posting.
If returning goods from outside the EU; If you are returning goods from the USA, Japan, Australia, Canada etc. please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.