- Front-panel compression zones made of PWX FLEX material with 70D yarn thickness provide powerful compression. The MCS print also encloses the thigh muscle for the ultimate protection.
- Rear compression zones made of PWX WEIGHT fabric with 105D yarn thickness provide an extremely strong compression to buttock muscles and the muscles at the back of the thigh.
- Anatomical cartography of muscle zones by the MCS system ensures that ensure optimum coverage, protection and support of the muscles.
- The graduated compression increases blood circulation for more effective recovery and reduced soreness of the muscles after exercise.
- The material wicks moisture away from your body. Antibacterial properties and UPF50+ sun protection.
Publisher: 2XU Pty Ltd
Release Date: 2016-10-24
Details: The next generation in 2XU Compression technology - MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping) for targeted compression. MCS is a revolutionary fabric support system traced over key muscle, tendon and fascia groups to focus greater compression power to wrap precise areas and reduce muscle oscillation and damage. Front panels are engineered with powerful PWX FLEX (70D) fabric combined with MCS focused to the quads. Rear panels are engineered with powerful PWX WEIGHT (105D) fabric for support to the hamstrings and MCS focused to the calf. Benefits PWX Flex (70D) offers powerful compression to abductors, quads and shins. MCS is targeted to quads for ultimate muscle protection. Anatomical mapping ensures maximum containment and support. PWX Weight (105D) fabric rear panels deliver powerful compression to protect the glut, hamstring and calf muscles. MCS is targeted to the calf for ultimate muscle protection. Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise. Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation Reduced long-term overuse injuries Faster muscle warm up pre-exercise Heightened proprioception - awareness of limb placement for agility Key Differences MCS Elite Compression Tights :: Utilizes a combination of 70 Denier PWX FLEX and 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT Compression Fabric with Muscle Containment Stamping targeted to trace over key muscles, tendons and fascia groups to focus on greater compression power and recovery. Elite Compression Tights :: Utilizes a 70 Denier PWX FLEX fabric in the front panel for flexibility and 105 Denier PWX WEIGHT fabric in the rear panel for extra support.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 5.6 x 1.8 inches