Color: Programmed for UK Registration
- This Personal Locator Beacon is pre-programmed for registration with the UK country code. Whilst it will function anywhere around the world, the initial point of contact during an emergency situation would be the UK Search and Rescue authorities with whom the PLB would be registered.
- If you require registration outside of the UK, please purchase our alternative listing for 'ACR ResqLink+ Programmed for Rest of World'. We include at no charge a reprogramming service on this alternative listing to ensure the device can be registered in the country of your choice.
- Registering your Personal Locator Beacon is required by law in most countries. Registering is very important because should your beacon ever be activated, it is how Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
- Please note that PLBs will not work underwater and should be used in a canister if you intend to carry at a depth exceeding the maximum depth stated in the technical specification.
- This PLB should only be used in situations of grave and imminent danger to life. False alerts endanger lives and cause expensive disruption to Search and Rescue services. Deliberate misuse of the device could result in a penalty.
Details: This device is brand new, however it has been used for display purposes. Comes with all accessories. Battery: August 2017
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 5.0 x 2.0 inches