Brand: Always stick to success
- These tarpaulins have decay, mildew and shrinkage resistance, are easy to handle and transport because of lightweight materials.
- Please note that due to the folding of the folds, the final size is slightly smaller than the size of the cut, and is folded into a compact size for storage in tight spaces or backpacks.
- Heavy materials: The net is heavy but very light. High density polyethylene, UV material.
- Features: canvas dustproof, weatherproof, mildewproof, breathable, lightweight, long life and strength resistant to acid and alkali, waterproof;
- Reinforcement: The product is reinforced at every corner, with a fixed rust-proof aluminum metal buckle per meter for optimum stability and tear resistance. Designed for all weather resistance, including sub-zero winter temperatures and The hot summer makes it an ideal choice for covering the roof.
Store Name: Always stick to success
Product Name: Heavy duty tarpaulin
Abrasion resistance: over 3000 rpm
Waterproof performance: hydrostatic pressure 40.5kpa
Surface: waterproof weaving
Edge: sealed and reinforced with PE rope
Surface weight: 420 g / square meter
Product performance: waterproof, mildew proof, cold resistant, aging resistant, soft, lightweight and so on.
Suitable for: warehouses, buildings, trucks, coal mines, etc.
1, the site poncho is handmade, plus the need for edge punching, the aspect ratio is insufficient;
2. Prevent rain from scouring any sharp objects. For long-term use, try to avoid using sharp objects. Don't drag it to the ground.
3, after the poncho buckle on the rope, can not withstand excessive tension, otherwise it will tear;
4. It is not recommended to use tarps vertically. The buttonhole cannot bear the weight of the tarpaulin for a long time;
5, poncho is a closed product, should be rainproof
If you have any questions, please contact us first. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, it will be our great honor to hear from you.