- Waterproof and Breathable N40p-X 3L Gore-TexÂ Pro
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)
- Articulated Elbows and Gusseted Underarms
- Adjustable, Helmet Compatible StormHoodâ„ with Laminated Brim
- Chin Guard with Brushed Microsuede
Details: The Beta LT Jacket from Arc'teryx has been updated and redesigned for this season, still a great all-round waterproof jacket with an improved fit and longer back length. Lightweight and packable, this jacket is constructed from GORE-TEX Pro with supple yet durable N40p-X face fabric for exceptional waterproofing and breathability. Featuring an anatomical shaping and articulated elbows the Arc'teryx Beta LT Jacket offers a comfortable fit with unrestricted movement. The helmet compatible StormHood is adjustable and features a laminated brim to keep out the worst of the weather and the Vislon front zip offers good water-resistance. In the Beta LT Arc'teryx have made lightweight jacket that doesn't skimp on performance.
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 10.3 x 2.0 inches