- Gore-Tex Pro waterproof and windproof and breathable membrane.
- Packs up small for easy travel storage
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
Details: The Beta LT from Arc'teryx is a great all-round waterproof jacket. Lightweight and packable, this jacket is constructed from GORE-TEX Pro with supple yet durable N40p-X face fabric for exceptional waterproofing and breathability. Featuring an anatomical shaping and articulated elbows the Beta LT offers a comfortable fit with unrestricted movement. The helmet compatible storm hood is adjustable and features a laminated brim to keep out the worst of the weather and the Vislon front zip offers good water-resistance.
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 15.2 x 1.7 inches