- Waterproof, Windproof, Packs up small for easy travel storage, Breathable, Durable, Ultralight
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort, Articulated elbows, Gusseted underarms
- Two hand pockets with Watertight zippers and RS zipper sliders
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood, Laminated brim, Adjustable hood draw cords
Details: One for the light and fast enthusiasts, the Arc'teryx Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is a stripped down, lightweight, waterproof garment designed for optimal breathability. Constructed using a 2LGore-Tex fabric with 3L Pro Shell in the high abrasion areas the Beta SL is robust enough to withstand your adventures whilst giving a comfortable performance orientated fit. The jacket comes equipped with a low profile helmet compatible StormHood that features a laminated brim and simple adjustability. If you live your trail life on the fly, then the Arc'teryx Beta SL Hybrid Jacket could be the perfect jacket for you.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 13.5 x 4.1 inches