- Aratoâ„ 10 100% Nylon Outer Fabric with DWR
- Down Composite Mapping with Strategically Placed Coreloftâ„
- 850 Fill European White Goose Down
- Coreloftâ„ 80 G/MÂ² Â Insulation.
- Insulated Adjustable Low Profile Storm Hoodâ„
Details: Updated and improved the Cerium LT Hoody is part of the Essentials down clothing range from Arc'teryx. Packed with European White Goose down and weighing in at only 310g, the Arc'teryx Cerium LT Hoody is a firm favourite with backcountry skiers and winter mountaineers alike. The Cerium LT Hoody is a down-synthetic hybrid, utilising 850 fill power goose down for superb insulation around the torso and arms as well as synthetic Coreloft in the collar, sleeves and underarms where moisture is likely to build up. The outer Arato Fabric is wind and water resistant, meaning the Arc'tryx Cerium LT Hoody can be used on its own in dryer conditions. With its low weight and bulk and excellent insulation, it is the ideal mid-layer for backcountry skiing, ski touring and alpine climbing.
Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 10.8 x 7.4 inches