- Constructed Gore-Tex Fabric with fully taped seams.
- Insulated with 750 fill European goose down and Coreloft
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits.
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort.
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface.
Details: The city can be as cold as the great outdoors, that's why Arc'teryx have designed the Therme Parka. This stylish, Gore-Tex jacket utilises 750 fill goose down and synthetic Coreloft to provide exceptional insulation. The Gore-tex outer fabric can be relied on to keep out the wind and water no matter how sever the conditions outside. The long, parka cut provides extra insulation and the relaxed fit means the Therme Parka will fit comfortably over layers. An insulated, brimmed hood provides further protection in bad weather and features a chin guard for additional comfort. The Therme Parka is a winter jacket for the modern man, lightweight, stylish and designed with the technology and know-how of Arc'teryx.
Package Dimensions: 31.5 x 31.5 x 31.5 inches