Color: Electric Blue
- NV Back panel holds the load away from your back for maximum ventilation; Lumbar pods that help the weight settle comfortably on your back
- Magnetic tube strap keeps the tube in place and allows you to drink without taking your eyes off the trail; "Holds Alotta Water and Gear"
- Hooks for carrying your helmet; Compartments for tools, keys and electronics; Dual waist belt pockets
- Built-in rain cover pops out to shelter your gear from rain; Wide-mouth opening that is easy to clean; Low profile design
- Quick Link System with 1/4 turn valve to easily open and close the cap; Big Bite Valve; PureFlow Tube
Details: Built For A Full Day On The Trail: This Technical Pack Allows The Rider To Bring The Gear And Hydration They Need While Providing A Comfortable And Ventilated Ride. 17% More Cargo Space Than 2014 Model. Total Capacity: 1037 Cu In 17L + 3L Reservoir. Back Panel: Bike Nv. Harness: Independent Suspension With Ultra Light 3D Mesh And Perforated Foam. Fabric Specs: 70D 210D Diamond Ripstop Nylon, 70D 140D Block Dobby Nylon. Torso Length: 19 In (48 Cm). Belt Sizing: Fixed 20Mm . 75" With Cargo. Pockets Fits 26-48" (66-122Cm). Dimensions: 10 X 12 X 21 In (25 X 30 X 53 Cm). Pack Only Weight: 2 Lb 2 Oz (0. 94 Kg). Key Features:. Magnetic Tube Trap. Helmet Hooks. Four Point Compression. Media Pocket. Dual Waist Belt Pockets. Dual Bike Tool Organiser Pockets. Integrated Rain Cover. Fabric Specs: 70D 210D Diamond Ripstop Nylon, 70D 140D Block Dobby Nylon.
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 11.7 x 4.1 inches