- REFLEX WALL- Continental utilizes a black reflex wall on the Contact II as well as the safety system breaker.
- SUITABLE FOR EBIKES- All Continental city and trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25km/h and offer protection from premature war brought about by the additional driving torque from electric assists.
- UNIFORM TREAD- The uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road.
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition, while evolving with the most advanced technology.
- ULTRA-FINE FABRIC- Manufactured with ultra-fine carcass fabric that reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride.
Details: The Contact is the jack of all trades amongst city and trekking tyres. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics A Safety Breaker Breaker provides ample puncture protection A uniform center tread belt ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road Flexible shoulder lugs guarantee grip in curves and loose surfaces The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride Reflective sidewall Constructed from 3 plies, totaling 180 TPI Weight: 600 grams
Package Dimensions: 28.0 x 28.0 x 1.2 inches