Brand: Jack Wolfskin
Color: Gray - Grau (Shadow Black 6101)
- trekking boot for multi-day treks / waterproof, breathable / suede leather and robust fabric / robust and lightweight Vibram sole / suede leather and very water-resistant, robust textile fabric
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast-drying polyester lining
- VIBRAM MOUNTAIN TREK: sturdy yet very lightweight trekking sole with good cushioning and grip / protective heel and toe caps / lacing system with metal hooks & eyelets, low set tensioning hooks and nylon loops
Publisher: Jack Wolfskin
Release Date: 2015-07-28
The Womens All Terrain 7 Texapore Mid Walking Boot from Jack Wolfskin is a waterproof and breathable suede boot with a Vibram Mountain Trek sole for all year round adventures. Offering ankle support and protection for the toes and heel, this is a great hiking boot that will keep feet cool, comfortable and dry.
- Toe and Heel Protection
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable materials
- Mid ankle length
- Weight: 1120 g (UK Size 6) per Pair
- Main Material: Hydrophobic Suede
- Second Material: Hydrophobic Mesh
- Lining: Circuliner, 100% Polyester
- Sole: Vibram Mountain Trek
Texapore is breathable (6 000 g/m²/24h), waterproof (10 000mm) and windproof fabric.
Vibram Outsole - refers to a patented tread pattern that is engineered for excellent traction.
Package Dimensions: 12.8 x 11.4 x 5.5 inches