Color: Grey (Gargoyle/Super Lemon Gargoyle/Super Lemon)
- Contoured Arch - Delivers superb midfoot support for those with a mild tendency to overpronate.
- Polyurethane Midsole and TPU Stability Shank - Deliver durable, consistent support that extends throughout the length of the shoe.
- Quicklace System - Delivers a secure, adaptive fit that can be adjusted with consummate ease.
- Polyester Webbing Upper - Allows air to fully permeate the sandal without weakening its construction or adding undue weight.
- Hydrophobic Mesh Lining - Repels water and wicks excess moisture away from the skin.
Details: The Keen Clearwater CNX Walking Sandal's contoured arch delivers superb midfoot support for those with a mild tendency to overpronate, whilst a proprietary lightweight polyurethane midsole compound and TPU stability shank deliver long lasting support and comfort. A quicklace system delivers a secure, adaptive fit that can be adjusted with consummate ease, whilst a polyester webbing upper and hydrophobic mesh lining allow air to circulate the foot whilst wicking moisture away from the skin, promoting a cooler, drier and altogether more pleasant environment that is free from blisters. A metatarsal ridge delivers adaptive, anatomically relevant underfoot support on a multitude of terrains of varying aggression, whilst a non-marking, moulded rubber outsole utilises razor siping to yield a tremendous level of traction and grip on an array of wet or dry surfaces. A 4mm heel-to-toe drop and multi-directional flex grooves allow the sandal to adhere to the contours of a foot that is closer to the ground and able to move as freely as if it were completely exposed, accommodating an enhanced level of ground contact, thereby promoting a more natural, beneficial walking style.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 9.5 x 5.4 inches