- Mongoose Hi-Ten BMX steel frame and fork is ideal for young riders new to BMX; top tube measures 20 1/4" long
- Micro drive 25x9t BMX gearing with cassette driver and 1-piece steel cranks is simple yet strong
- U-brakes and 360 Degree brake rotor for reliable, tangle-free braking, plus sweet bar spins
- Alloy rims with oversized rear axle and large, durable 2.35" tires
- Take fun riding to a new level with 4 freestyle pegs for grinds and tricks
Publisher: Pacific Cycle, Inc.
Details: Frame Hi-Ten steel, BMX freestyle geometry Fork Hi-Ten steel, 1 1/8" threadless steerer, taper leg Crank 1-piece Chain KMCÂ Z410 Bottom Bracket American loose ball Cog Set 9T cassette driver Rims aluminum single wall 36H Front Hub Steel, 3/8" axle; 36H Rear Hub 36H, 9T Cassette, 14 mm axle, sealed bearing, AL shell Spokes 14G black Tires 20" x 2.3" Pedals BMX, nylon Brakes aluminum U-brake Brake Levers aluminum Handlebar MongooseÂ, Hi-Ten, 8" Grips MongooseÂ Mush, 145 mm Stem MongooseÂ, top load, 50 mm ext. Headset threadless 1-1/8" external Seat Post steel, 25.4 mm Saddle MongooseÂ slim-railed Components - Extras brake detangler, 2 pair axle pegs
Package Dimensions: 48.0 x 23.0 x 9.0 inches