- Frame: full 1020 hi-ten. Fork: Radio "Rookie 20" 1020 hi-ten fork, tapered legs, crmo steerer. Handlebar: Radio "Rookie 20" bar, 1020 hi-ten. Grips: Radio "AM" grips. Stem: Salt "PRO" front loading stem, 48mm reach. Headset: FSA "a-head-set" loose ball.
- Headset: FSA "a-head-set" loose ball. Brake lever: Radio "AM" aluminium brake lever. Brake: Radio "AM" aluminium u-brake rear. Crank: Radio "Rookie" forged 3pc crank crmo, 165mm, 8 spline. BB: USA size, loose ball. Pedals: Radio "Rookie" nylon fibreglass pedals.
- Chain: Radio "AM" chain. Sprocket: Radio "AM" steel 25t sprocket. Driver: gT cassette driver, loose ball. Front hub: Radio "Rookie" steel hub, lb, 3/8s, 36h. Rear hub: Radio "AM" cassette hub, semi-sealed, 9T, 14mm axle, 36h.
- Front rim: Radio "Rookie" rim, straight single wall, 36h. Rear rim: Radio "Rookie" rim, straight single wall, 36h. Seat: Radio "Century Slim" combo seat. Seat clamp: Radio slim aluminium seat clamp.
- Tyres: Salt "Tracer" tyres, 2.35" front & rear. Weight: 12.27kg / 27.98lbs. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem and handlebars, front wheel, front brake cable, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Brakes will require adjustment prior to riding.
Details: The dice 20" was designed as the perfect introduction to the world of bmx. Everything on this bike was picked to ensure that this bike has the right equipment to make those first steps in bmx as enjoyable as possible. The dice frame uses a shorter 20" top tube paired with a shorter 13.2" chainstay, and the bike boasts a list of solid and dependable components from salt and saltplus. Now featuring 25-9 gearing, the dice is one entry-level machine that packs a punch.
Package Dimensions: 45.0 x 23.5 x 9.0 inches