Brand: Red Paddle Co
- An all-round SUP for riders who want the ultimate in convenience and storage without compromising on performance.
- Ten years in the making, the mission to make paddle boarding even more accessible has been realised.
- Tubular closed cell padding on the handles
- Concentrated shoulder padding. Adjustable shoulder straps. Length: 9â6â Width: 32â/813mm. Thickness: 4.7â/120mm. Volume: 222 litres. Rider Weight: up to 95kg/209lb. Full package weight: 12.7Kg
- Brushed cotton shoulder and back cushioning. MATERIAL - Made ofÂ high-modulus carbon for extra rigidity,Â with a durable pure nylon blade.
Publisher: Red Paddle Co
Details: Who's it for?
An all-round SUP for riders who want the ultimate in convenience and storage without compromising on performance.
Half the Size Double the Adventure. A game-changing SUP both on and off the water!
Ten years in the making the mission to make paddle boarding even more accessible has been realised. The revolutionary 9’6” Compact (patent-pending) is a step forward in what an inflatable board can be – a full-sized SUP which folds down to half the size of a conventional inflatable paddle board.
Based on the award-winning all-round Ride 10’6″ MSL the 9’6” Compact is 32”/813mm wide and 4.7”/120mm thick and provides the perfect blend of stability and manoeuvrability allowing you to make the most of any location and any conditions! Weighing in at just 8kg (board-only) and supporting riders up to 95kg/209lbs it has never been easier to fold roll and go on your next SUP adventure.
To achieve this completely new compact board RPC developed state-of-the-art trademarked technology exclusive to the 9’6″ Compact. At the core of the board is a unique weaving process that creates an extra-high-resolution thread matrix. When combined with a super-strong but malleable outer layer and advanced quad stringer system – the result is a super-stiff board that rolls up to an ultra-small pack size.
THE 9’6” COMPACT PACKAGE INCLUDES THE BOARD BACKPACK FIVE-PIECE PADDLE TITAN PUMP AND LEASH. THE BAG: THE COMPACT backpack is highly engineered to offer unique levels of adjustability and comfort plus incredible shoulder and back support.
We think it’s the most highly engineered SUP bag on the planet and as it applies approximately 53% less downforce on the carrier’s lower back you can travel for longer in comfort. With customisable lumbar support and adjustable height features it’s suitable for almost any size of paddler. And it do