- 3 PERSON SHELTER - The Snugpak Cave Tent fits 3 people comfortably or 1-2 people with gear
- 100% WATERPROOF - Snugpak tents include a hydro-static head rated at 5000mm, which is guaranteed to keep out the elements
- 100% WINDPROOF - Our tents are equipped to keep out the wind, simply open a vent to allow a breeze to pass through
- LIGHTWEIGHT (3520g) - Lightweight and conventional designs allows Snugpak tents to be easily manageable on your adventure
- DIMENSIONS - 225cm(L) x 255cm(W) x 120cm(H)
Release Date: 2017-06-02
The Bunker by Snugpak is an iconic three-person dome basecamp and expedition tent, designed for robust semi-permanent shelter when exposed to prolonged severe weather elements. The Bunker dome design is a 'Fly-first' pitch tent that allows quick and easy set-up in difficult and remote areas for extended periods using an opposing pole design, protecting you from four season severe weather conditions. A tried and tested favourite of mountaineers and campers, the Bunker has an impressive floor space, measuring 2.5m long and 2.05m wide, as well as 1.05m of headspace, creating ample room for three people in a top-toe sleeping arrangement; in an emergency, the Bunker can accommodate up to six people sitting.
This low-profile dome tent packs down well for its size, and has a trail weight of 3.07kg, using tried and tested DAC Aluminium Poles; for the approach in, the tent design allows the components to be split between individuals. Ideal for four season, base camping & expedition use with the Softie Osprey 15 Sleeping Bag.
Package Dimensions: 19.1 x 7.7 x 7.2 inches