- TEMPERATURE RATING (Comfort: -15°C / Low: -20°C) - The Special Forces range features our exclusive Softie Premier insulation to give an exceptional warmth to weight ratio
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT (Weight: 3200g / Packsize: 30cm x 27cm) - The Special Forces Range is extremely lightweight and has great packsize, perfect for quick storage.
- EXTRA LONG AVAILABLE - We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm, maximising comfort while sleeping.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FABRICS - Manufactured with Snugpak's cutting edge fabrics and insulation the Special Forces Range provides durability comfort and warmth.
- DIMENSIONS - 220cm or 250cm (Length), 80cm (Chest), 65cm (Knee), 42cm (Foot)
Ultimate versatility was the aim of this systems design so that it suits any trip in any environment. You can use sleeping bags individually or layer them together to cover all conditions. The Complete System gives you the Special Forces 1 Bag for use in above freezing temperatures and the Special Forces 2 Bag for use in temperatures right down to -10°C. Then, when you're in extreme conditions, you place the Special Forces 2 Bag inside the Special Forces 1 Bag and join them together with the extra zip baffle, so you're protected in conditions right down to -20°C. Ingenious!
Comfort and Low-temperature figures are given for guidance only, find out more.
When joined in this way, you retain the convenience of closing and opening with one central, quick release zip. Both bags have a reinforced foot area and come with a stuff sack to keep everything together.
Available for purchase as a whole system or can be built up from the various Special Forces sleeping bags.
Please note: The Baffle on a Special Forces System in Multicam will be manufactured in Desert Tan to match the lining of the bags.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 10.9 x 9.0 inches