- Tight Woven Polyethylene Fabric - 14X14 weave, dual lamination for water resistance, heat-sealed seams/hems, washable, lighter than canvas, naturally mold/mildew resistant.
- During the rainy season, your outdoor products and tools need to be covered, such as the goods on the truck in transit, machines or building materials placed outdoors.
- Many families also place woodpile in the courtyard for barbecue or heating, so rainproof accessories are indispensable. outdoors canvas cloth is your ideal choice.
- Multi-Purpose - Great for endless applications. Industrial, DIY, Homeowner, Agricultural, Landscaping, Hunting, Painting, Camping, Storage and so much more.
- Heavy Duty - Approximate 10 mil thickness, rust-resistant grommets on corners and approximately every 18", plastic capped reinforced corners, aesthetically pleasing colors, U.V. treated to resist sun damage.
Details: Heavy Duty tarps are designed for general purpose use and are manufactured with industrial grade materials that are built to last.
delivers a superior tarp to withstand harsh environments by using high grade 7 oz per square yard weight material with a 14 mil thickness, a 14x14 cross weave, double re-enforcing all corners with with an extra layer of material stitched to the main tarp, a thick rope hem along the entire length of all four edges, and using the highest quality grommets spaced approximately every 18".
Our tarps can be used for many different purposes, such as dump truck covers, canopy enclosures, patio covers, site barriers, privacy fences, kennels, construction sites and many other similar uses.
- Name: Blue Silver Rain Cloth
-Material: Polypropylene PP recycled material
- Weight: 100 g / square meter
- Thickness: about 0.18 mm
-Size: Please see the home page detailed variant size
-UV protection layer on both sides for added protection of assets and longer tarp life
-Waterproof and rot resistant construction
For Shade or Cargo Containment
The versatile HydraTarp Heavy Duty provides coverage for areas needing protection from the elements, such as wind and rain, and can be used for many different purposes. Specific applications include waterproof enclosures, patio covers, site barriers, construction site covers, motor home covers, and many other similar uses.