- THICK & STRONG -This heave duty tarp is made of high density weaving PE material,double sided coating,strong isolation,which is tensile resistance and more durable.
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION - Rain or shine, snow or wind,and acid rain, this heavy tarp can handle it all! It is UV alkali resistant, water proof and weather proof, and can withstand storms and the elements outdoors.
- Material:Polyethylene-high temperature resistant, cold resistant, durable
- Features: canvas dust, weather-resistant, mildewproof, breathable, lightweight, longevity and strength can be resistant to acid and alkali, can be waterproof;
- Process: The use of advanced heat sealing equipment, full range of two overlapping edging, double fixed, more solid, pull-resistant pull, no hem, no cracking; because all the roll width is 1.5 meters, so more than 1.5 meters All need to be spliced, after the splicing edge, the product size will be reduced by 10-20 cm, please know;
Material: Polyethylene-high temperature resistant, cold resistant, durable
Waterproof: 90% waterproof
Weight: 500g \ m²
Hole spacing: 100 cm
Tarpaulins can be used in the following areas:
--- Construction sites: Wood protection, aggregates and machinery
---Farm: Protecting Food, Animal Feed and Machinery
---Home: Covering boats, trailers, swimming pools, garden furniture and barbecues
---Recreation: Floor, Seat Bunker, Picnic and Beach Mat, Windproof
Thick and strong: Due to the multi-layer structure and cross laminated film, it is stronger than standard canvas, but it is still designed to be lightweight and easy to carry.
Compact: Fold to ideal size for easy storage in cramped spaces or backpacks.
No matter what weather conditions you live with, Tarp can protect your goods.
Waterproof, rustproof and UV resistant, it keeps your precious possessions protected from water and the sun.
This rip resistant thick tarpaulin with reinforced edges lasts longer than most cheaper similar tarps.
Spread this tarpaulin over your car before a storm and avoid having to brush off the snow.
Similarly, shield your barbecue grill and central air conditioning units.
Cover your backyard pool when not in use no matter what the weather to prevent entry of mosquitoes, dried leaves, and stray animals.
Protect outdoor construction sites from adverse weather conditions.
Enjoy exploring the great outdoors?
Create a tent by pulling rope through the grommets of this tarp and securing to the ground to stay safe and dry through the night.
Light a blazing flame with wood piles protected from the rain and other moisture by tarpaulin.
Sitting down to enjoy a picnic?
Spread this tarp on the ground to keep clothes clean and provide protection from ticks and other insects. These weatherproof tarps can also protect your canoe