- Ultralight and compact 20-degree mummy-style down sleeping bag for summer camping and backpacking
- 800-Fill power nikwax-treated hydrophobic Goose down is water resistant and dries three times faster than untreated down
- Reflective ThermaCapture lining Traps body heat, and zoned insulation concentrates fill at the top of the bag to capture rising warm air
- Removable connectors integrate the sleeping bag with a sleeping pad to eliminate cold spots and prevent shifting and sliding during sleep
- Regular left-zip bag fits heights up to six feet, weighs 1.94 pounds, and packs down to 10x15 inches; includes stuff sack and storage bag
Publisher: Cascade Designs Inc.
Details: Thermarest Parsec 20F/-6C Sleeping Bag Left Zip White HeatPush further and move faster with the Parsec 20F/-6C mummy sleeping bag, bred for alpine starts and ultralight bivys.Engineered for your fast and light adventures, the Parsec delivers lightweight and packable warmth. Just like an alpinist precisely selects his rack or a skier carefully chooses her line, we took the time to dial in the small details that create comfort and security in the mountains. After you break camp, the mummy-style bag uses a compression sack to easily fit into your pack without weighing you down. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features like SynergyLink Connectors, the Parsec easily handles three-season bivys and long pushes into the backcountry. Bottom line, those that need their sleeping bag to go further choose the Parsec. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down : Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.SynergyLink Connectors Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.Thermacapture Lining: Top of bag is lined to trap radiant body heat and retain warmth without adding bulk or weight.Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.Product SpecsSmallCo
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 11.0 x 10.8 inches