- Soft superior quality case equipped with integrated assembly stand: makes it easier and safer to transport the bike.
- The tough nylon coating covers the aluminium click-rail guide to protect your bike during transport.
- The durable removable side panels protect your bike.
- The nylon door wheel bags prevent contact between the wheels and frame.
- The Thule Bike adapters with 15 mm and 20 mm through-bolts are included.
Publisher: Thule Sweden Ab
Release Date: 2015-01-01
Details: The Thule Roundtrip Transition hard shell case is made from a combination of ABS and an aluminium click-rail which provides maximum safety and protection to the bike while in transit. Also included in the package is an integrated bike assembly stand so you can make quick adjustments and repairs wherever you travel.Features:The combination of ABS construction and the aluminum Click-Rail protects bike during transportIntegrated bike stand doubles as a convenient bike holder and work standNylon wheel bags prevent frame and wheel contactIntegrated wheels for easy transportEasy to pack and assemble making traveling easyThru axle adapters for 15mm and 20mm axles includedFor road, mountain and cyclocross bikes up to and over a 46" / 116.8 cm wheelbaseInternal height: 93.9 cmInternal length: 137.1 cmInternal depth:39.3 cmWeight:15.8 kg
Package Dimensions: 55.2 x 36.7 x 16.0 inches