- Compass: Displays heading / course over ground, updated twice a second.
- Speedometer: Displays speed, updated twice a second.Can be disabled if prohibited by class rules.
- Maximum Speed: Displays maximum 10 second average speed, maximum instantaneous speed or flashes between both (user configurable).
- SpeedPuck is designed for long-term reliability in a saltwater marine environment.
- Water Resistance 3m / 10 ft
Details: Do you hate reading manuals?
The SpeedPuck is for the minimalist sailor who wants a reliable easy to use instrumentation which provides you with the essential information for performance sailing, speed and heading. The SpeedPuck combines a high-accuracy GPS speedometer, compass and bar graph wind shift indicator in a compact, durable package.
Designed to be mounted on a dinghy or handheld when hiking on a sportboat. The SpeedPuck improves your sailing by allowing you to quantify the effects of boat trim, sail trim, wind shifts and current. No more second guessing yourself!
This easy to read gem combines a high-accuracy GPS speedometer, GPS compass and bar graph wind shift indicator in a compact, durable package. It is designed to be mounted on a dinghy or handheld when hiking on a sportboat.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches