- Aluminium tagalong so lightweight and never rusts. Foldable for easy movement and storage
- Multi geared limited edition of the Pro Pilot, with 6 speeds
- Suitable for ages 4-9. Quick release from adult bike. Adjustable handlebars
- Includes safety chain cover, front and rear mudguards, safety flag
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast
Details: Why buy a tow bar and have all the connection problems and instability for your little one?
Tagalongs are perfect for children aged 4 to 9 who can't manage those longer bike rides, or maybe haven't mastered riding just yet.
They can also be used for children with balance issues with the addition of an Adams backrest.
The most important part of a tagalong is the pivot, and we have the best system, with the Sync Link Pivot.
New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child
Superior design Front Splash Guard
New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement
True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike
Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range
Uniquely fits oversized seat posts, upto 40mm
Higher quality seat than most others
Beautiful red glaze over brushed aluminium frame
Safety Flag included
20" wheel size
Holds up to a 35kg rider
Recommended for ages 4 - 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest
6 speed gears
Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast
Aluminium no rust frame weighs approx. 14kgs including gears
You need 2" beneath your seat to attach the bracket.
Includes two mudguards and chain guard
Package Dimensions: 40.5 x 21.6 x 7.6 inches