- 304 STAINLESS STEEL precision construction that will never rust or corrode, ideal in harsh outdoor environments
- INCLUDES 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5-inch diameter chimney pipe, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper
- DIMENSIONS 15"x 8"x 8"(Packed); 25"x 20"x 94.5"(Assembled- 94.5"indicates total height of stove + chimney); Chimney pipe 2.5-inch diameter; 800 cubic inch firebox
- HIGHLY PORTABLE design; tri-pod style spring loaded legs fold flat under the stove; chimney pipe sections stow inside stove body; side shelves function as carry handle; 20-pounds total
- IDEAL FOR heating and cooking in small spaces such as canvas tents, teepees, yurts, shacks, tiny homes and more; recreational wood burning stove not intended for residential use
Publisher: Winnerwell Manufacturing
An ideal portable wood burning stove for heating and cooking in small recreational spaces such as canvas wall tents, canvas bell tents, teepees, yurts, sheds, ice fishing shacks, tiny homes, bus conversions and more, Winnerwell Wood Burning Tent Stoves are precision crafted in 304 stainless steel that is durable, handles high heat well, and will never rust or corrode, making these stoves ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments.
The Winnerwell Woodlander Medium Wood Burning Tent Stove includes 1 stove body, 5 sections of 2.5 inch diameter chimney pipe and each pipe section is 14 inches long, 1 spark arrestor, and 1 ash scraper. The highly portable design features spring loaded tri-pod legs that fold flat under the stove body while all pipe sections stow inside the stove body. At just 20 pounds, the Woodlander Medium is an exceptionally portable tent stove.
Features to highlight include a glass viewing window in the door for ambiance and fire management, folding side shelves for cooking utility, dual dampers for controlling burn rate, a removable cook top plate, and decorative twisted steel handles.
Package Dimensions: 17.8 x 13.9 x 13.6 inches