- Overall capacity: approx. 65L. Main compartment with 2 separate chambers. 2 detachable 9L side pouches. Tough aluminium frame
- Quick-detach FAS Plus Military carrying system. Adjustable shoulder straps & back section padded with air mesh. Adjustable chest strap with buckle
- Removable waist belt with buckle & MOLLE. Hook-and-loop panel. MOLLE compatible. Multiple carrying handles. CAMELBAK compatible. Two lid pockets
- Side & front compression straps. Rain cover on bottom. Flexible helmet mount. Durable YKK zippers. ITW Nexus buckles. Duraflex accessories
- Reinforced stitching. Material: Cordura. Dimensions: approx. 26.8"x14.2"x9.4" (68x36x24cm). Weight: 3470g. 5 years Manufacturer's warranty
Details: The Wildcat 65 litres tactical backpack is made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon material and comes with many interesting design solutions normally present in the much more expensive packs. Main compartment can easily be divided into two smaller sections by means of an internal compartment division hood. The internal hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.). The backside of the main compartment comes with 6x4 MOLLE panel and a large hydration compatible flat pocket. The access to the main compartment is possible from the top, from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick double-sided YKK zipper or from the front via the zippered pocket with concealed inner zip opening. The main top flap is removable and has two internal pockets - also with durable YKK branded zippers. Additionally this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets with a capacity of 9 litres each. Both pockets come with MOLLE webbing and are secured with a small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure. The main advantage of the Wildcat 65 litres backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus military carrier system which allows for adjusting the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps, sternum strap and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. Amongst many interesting design solutions of this superb backpack are multiple carrying handles, which are perfect for river crossings, removable coated black aluminium frame and compatibility with CAMELBACK hydration system. Moreover, this highly versatile pack also features waterproof rain cover hidden inside easily accessible bottom compartment and a helmet mount mesh with five flexible attachment points for secure fixing of helmets to the front of the backpack.