Color: Impress Graphics
- All NSW rims are handmade in Indianapolis, where Zipp's engineering, manufacturing, and testing are conducted.
- With the Cognition Disc-brake hub set's Axial Clutch technology, we've reduced this drag by disengaging the ratchet mechanism when coasting.
- Designed to be tubeless compatible, the 202 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheels feature a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire's bead in place.
- A tubeless setup allows you to run lower tire pressure for more comfort while reducing the risk of pinch flats.
- ImPress graphics technology, which prints graphics directly on the wheel, help allow the dimples to control vortex shedding.
Details: The 202 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc brake wheel packs a heavy load of performance into Zipp's lightest disc-brake wheel. With its rim shape purpose-built for disc brakes with tubeless compatibility, it's fast accelerating with powerful speed modulation and stopping power from disc brakes. Developed in the Nest, Zipp's advanced development lab, 202 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake flies up the toughest climbs, shaves time off descents, and handles deftly off pavement. Without the constraints of rim brake caliper compatibility or brake-track requirements, the engineers were free to modify the NSW rim design to be disc-brake specific as well as to be more aerodynamically efficient with wider tires and stable at the most common wind angles. For starters, the ABLC Sawtooth dimple design extends all the way to the rim's edge.The 202 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake is optimized for wide tires to meet the performance needs of modern riders in search of low rolling resistance and high comfort. Additionally, Zipp's engineers carefully considered the rim-to-tire interface and how specific tire and rim widths affect aerodynamic performance. With an internal width of 21 mm, the wheel is well suited for rough roads and tests fastest with a 28 mm tire in the majority of wind angles. Designed to be tubeless compatible, the 202 NSW Tubeless Disc brake wheel features a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire's bead in place. A tubeless setup allows you to run lower tire pressure for more comfort while reducing the risk of pinch flats. Simply put, the NSW Series is all about engineering the fastest, most stable, and highest performance wheels ever realized. Disc brakes are at the core of the evolution of road cycling and are a natural fit for the NSW series. Axle standard: Quick release...
Package Dimensions: 27.2 x 26.3 x 6.9 inches